While Harrison was busy playing Barrett slept in his bassinet stroller. He had a nice shady spot in the corner and must have been very comfy because he slept for almost three hours!
Prior to going to the pool Harrison decided to take all of his paper plates (zoo pals) out of the pantry and play a matching game with them. Messy? Yes. Educational? Yes...so I guess I can't complain.

On Monday we went to a different pool and once again he thoroughly enjoyed himself. This is our regular pool which has a small slide for kids his age and a big wading area. I have a feeling we'll be back many times this summer based on how much he enjoyed himself.
We got him some goggles and he wore them for a little bit. He looked so grown up!

Once again Barrett slept in his stroller while Harrison enjoyed the pool. He sure makes it easy on us!

Here is Harrison pointing out an iron. He innocently asked me what it was...and I realized he hasn't ever seen me iron and probably won't anytime soon. Whoops!


No comments:
Post a Comment