Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Barrett is One!

Hard to believe that a year has gone by, but sweet Baby B is one! I guess that means I have to stop calling him "Baby B" because he's not really a baby anymore.

We didn't do anything crazy today, but started with a few presents, a walk and then some fun time outside. Here are a few pictures from our day.





Good morning! It's my birthday!

While Harrison was busy scoping out Barrett's presents, Barrett grabbed Harrison's favorite animal...his precious caterpillar.

Afternoon fun. Seeing what bugs are in Harrison's bug box.


Swinging under the deck.

Yay! Daddy's home from work!

Not to be outdone by Barrett's birthday, Harrison layered on his Batman, Superman and Robin costumes.

Thank you for having a birthday Barrett. I love cake!!

Hmm. What's this?

He had just a couple of licks of icing, but wasn't too impressed by the cake.

My sweet little man is one!

No comments: