Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Harrison!

I don't know that I ever thought I'd actually have a three-year old. Time is going by so quickly. He seems to be so much more grown up than he was even a few short months ago!

I'll do an update soon with all of the cool things Harrison can do. I'm just too darn tired to do it tonight. He and Barrett wear me out! 

I did feel compelled to post a few pictures of him on his actual birthday. We made a couple of cakes and some cupcakes today and Harrison had fun "helping". He loves to try the batter!


He loves to get on the counter while I'm baking.


This afternoon we played outside because it was a beautiful day. He sure makes it look fun to be three.


Playing in the front yard today.

Stink Eye to you!

After cake and a long, happy, birthday day.

No comments: