He spent the week of Thanksgiving working really hard on learning how to crawl. He was doing a few crawl "steps" at a time, and had a great audience egging him on, since we had so many visitors here (more on that in another post...). Clearly his practice paid off, because as of last Tuesday he is fully mobile.
He has been a really motivated learner, since there are so many toys scattered around that he's interested in getting his hands on. We were thinking back to this age with Harrison, and realized that he just had the standard baby toys around, but Barrett is way more interested in Harrison's toys, so he is just thrilled to be able to get to them.
We also noticed late last week that his first tooth has poked through on the bottom. I know it should be exciting, but I'm really kind of sad because that means I don't have too much longer to enjoy his gummy little smile. I know I'm biased, but it sure is a cute one!
| Sunday afternoon fun...teething on Buddy from Dinosaur Train. |
No comments:
Post a Comment