To celebrate turning 38 weeks old Harrison decided to crawl yesterday. Not just a few steps here and there as he has before, but really crawl. He crawled back and forth to Mark and me and was so proud of himself!
He was at it again today, so this time it is for real. Now he's only going to get faster so I'm really not going to be able to contain him...uh oh!
Earlier in the day he was getting a bit bored with his toys, so I had to open the cabinets and get creative. Who knew a colander, metal bowl and plastic spoon could be so entertaining.
I haven't posted any video in awhile so thought I'd get some on here.
Here is a video of him crawling Tuesday evening:
And here is a video of him from earlier in the day when he thought the faces I was making were quite funny:
No comments:
Post a Comment